After the General Education Union had to postpone their congress in 2021, the organization deliberately chose a hybrid event in 2022. This allowed people to attend the conference both physically and online.
With one plenary hall, four sub-sessions, a podcast and a welcoming exhibition floor, there was something to do at any time of the day. At the same time, a same-day movie was also made so that the AOB could show this at the closing drinks around 5 p.m. with a summary of the best reactions.
- Led wall / screen of 5 x 2.5 meters + led banners
- Full video direction with live content
- Live translation with separate live streams per language
- 6 cameras with video direction
- Large (festival) light set
- Live amplification of speakers and brass band.
- Professional technical guidance + director